Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jason's Birthday

Jason is now older!  Don't look at the candles he's not even 30 yet, I don't think anyway.  The kids were all very excited.  Jason got a new camera which we hope to be taking better quality pictures with, maybe even compete with the Bergnewz bunch.  Hopefully he had a great day, I attempted to make him a cake he would love.


The cake was a chocolate cake.  The first layer was dug down into a hole in which to hold a crushed up scores bar, marshmallow creme/ cream cheese layer.  Then the second layer was placed ontop.  The chocolate icing had heath tidbits mixed in.  And to top it off I put a heart of twix bar on top.  It was best served cold, but it was very sweet and all and all a success!

2 comments:

lilylilylilylilyllylilylilylily said...

Great blog site. Fab looking cake. i would even take out the Invisaline for that one!!! :)

sivab said...

gina, I am so happy to finally be able to see one of Jason's dream cakes. What can I say I am truly speechless, I can't believe smithland is up and running. I just can't. I looked up J's new camera and it looks awesome. I am jealous. Are you interested in a swap?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online